1. Add mSpy keyboard to the list of available keyboards:
- Open Settings → General Management → Language and input;
- Inside Language and input choose option Virtual Keyboard
- Click on the option Manage keyboards
- Enable Default keyboard and hit OK when see pop-up
2. Setting mSpy keyboard as a Default input method:
- Open Messages and click on the button to compose message
- Once you see keyboard on the screen swipe down from top to the bottom to open notification menu bar
- Choose option Select keyboard in the notification menu bar. It should be on the bottom of the list.
- Choose Default Keyboard (English US) from the list
In case target phone is NEXUS on Android 7.0
in order to set mSpy keyboard as default input method please disable all other available keyboards
in the Virtual keyboard
Congratulations! Keylogger is set up!